May 6, 2021
As I reflect on the letter I posted last year during this time of Mother’s Day, I am in humble awe of the grace and mercy God has bestowed on our Home and Residents throughout this pandemic. God has tenderly heard your prayers and held us all up in his loving care. I am happy to share that we have had no positive COVID cases among Residents or staff since January 21st!
Though the pandemic is not over, this year we have some much brighter news and guidance to share with you, which indeed is answered prayers.
Attached is a document given to Residents and their families. Again, we are following the CDC/CMS & DHSS updated guidance on visitation and outings. The key changes and updates are:
• All of our Residents are vaccinated, and we encourage family and visitors to get their vaccination too.
• We offer free Point-of-Care COVID testing to visitors on Monday afternoons from 3:00 to 4:30. We encourage those who are not vaccinated to get COVID tested here, or on their own, before visiting.
• Outdoor visits remain the preferred form of visitation because of space and airflow. The visits can be on the front porch or now in the backyard courtyard.
• Visits can take place in the Resident’s room, mask-free if all are vaccinated. See attached details.
• Residents can leave for outings up to 24 hrs. with some recommended precautions. See attached details.
• Masking and distancing restrictions have loosened for our Residents in the chapel, dining room, activities, and outdoors.
• In addition to the attachment, we have more detailed education regarding the visits and outing policy. Visitors can get a copy when they come by the Home.
May this upcoming Mother’s Day be filled with the closeness of families safely reuniting and celebrating the gift and protection of all Mothers in our Home and throughout the world.
Blessing to you, and prayers of Thanksgiving, love and continued hope.
Mother Margaret and all the Little Sisters
March 9, 2021
February 1, 2021
January 26, 2021
January 19, 2021
January 13, 2021
December 31, 2020
December 24, 2020
December 21, 2020
December 11, 2020
December 3, 2020
November 23, 2020
November 6, 2020
October 30, 2020
October 16, 2020
October 6, 2020
September 21, 2020
September 15, 2020
August 17, 2020
July 15, 2020
June 12, 2020
June 3, 2020
May 27, 2020
May 20, 2020
May 13, 2020
May 6, 2020
April 27, 2020
April 20, 2020
Click here for a list of Current Needs
Together we can pray to Saint Jeanne Jugan to stop the spread of the virus. Click here for additional prayers for the healing of the coronavirus.
Join us in praying one MILLION rosaries to end the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our national page here for more information and to sign up.